Originally published on www.chekinstitute.com
Show Notes Episode 88 - Sayer Ji: The Future of Health and Wellness is Now!
Are you concerned about the future of whole health alternatives to the standard allopathic treatment model?
Paul talks to Sayer Ji about founding GreenMedInfo, the ongoing fight to share whole health alternatives with the public and his new book, Regenerate: Unlocking Your Body's Radical Resilience Through the New Biology, in this Living 4D podcast.
Learn more about Sayer and GreenMedInfo on social media via Instagram and Facebook and at Stand For Health Freedom. Download the free e-book, Nature's Pharmacy: Evidence-Based Alternatives to Drugs, when you sign up for the GreenMedInfo newsletter.
- The conventional medical model has been built around trauma from the time we're born. (10:15)
- Paradox: The best way to describe life that integrates the layers of the spiritual, emotional and physical. (24:41)
- The magic behind the placebo effect. (35:14)
- GreenMedInfo's mission. (46:57)
- Over-estimations of COVID-19 from the experts. (58:58)
- "Scientism is the religion that would devour all others." (1:16:18)
- Harnessing zero-point energy. (1:21:37)
- The phenomena of cavitation. (1:30:14)
- Mitochondria power. (1:44:48)
- Paul meets a peacock, a symbol of enlightenment. (1:47:48)
- Sayer and his wife, Dr. Kelly Brogan, join forces to create the Vital Life Project. (1:59:19)
The Great Hack on Netflix
Paul's Living 4D conversation with Ervin Laszlo
The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid and Vapor by Gerald and Ethan Pollack